Monday, October 29, 2007


I predicted that this year would be one of great change. I was right, we've been through so much - jetsetting off to Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Macau, Korea, England, Egypt, Amsterdam, France, Spain, Germany - we've left our comfort zones behind for awhile to explore what the world has in store for us.
Some of us have fallen in love, gotten into relationships, some stayed happy, some had hearts broken, and I believe God put us through all that for a reason. The light is starting to get clearer at the end of the tunnel, although I still believe in the "if you break up after dating for a couple of years when you're 25 or 26, you're dead" theory.
Of course you're technically not, but it is a scary thought, especially when it seems like the world hinges upon you to get married at those prime ages.
I believe that what keeps us going is the hope that God has in store for us, His pleasing and perfect will. And without a doubt, these girls that are constant at any stage of my life and whom I know will be there with me no matter if we're all married with enough children to form a football team or single living with our many cats and dogs in California or Repulse Bay in Hong Kong.
The future is bright indeed.

No comments: